The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

updates!!

certified!

baby dive
me & roomie at kata beach
mummy n son nudi branch :)
diving babies

it's been a while since I last updated!

here's a quick update~

1. I finally got my driving licence in Feb!! yahoo!!  I love driving!

2. I got my diving license. I'm a PADI certified Open Water diver~~ I got it in Phuket at this dive center called Dive Asia, which is a really really good dive centre. Professional, welfare and nice instructors :D


3. I'm learning Japanese at this language centre called Bunka at Delphi Orchard every Monday evening. It's fun~ even though I'm learning after work but usually the class is pretty engaging. so I won't doze off during class~~the downside is all the weekly writing tests and homework~~ arghz..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home