The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Standard Chartered Run 2007!



after lotsa carBO loading
see the mountain full of pasta, cooked by chef xianz =)

Finally, this is it!


it's my 3rd time running 10km!
*yaya kid*

hee, but this year, I'm running alone though~
1st yr, I got my roomie & fang to pei me
2nd yr got roomie, fang, & Jules
3yr only me
rooomie 'upgrade' to 21.1km *gasp*
fang still in her lala land while I'm sweating like mad

heh

but both me n roomie were satisfied from the run today!
great sense of achievement man!

rooomie's timing
2h 45min (so li hai!)

roomie's roomie's (i.e me) timing
1h25min (i think, improvement by 5min!=P)

plus
i love the colour of this year's singlet BB BLue
awwwwww~~~~

though I'm abit sian of the route this year
hmm maybe next yr aim for 21.1km?
or 42km?? :P

while we were sitting at the grass patch relaxing and later, drinking kopi at Ya Kun
there's someone who's still running
.
.
.
here's our marathon hero!!
.
.
.
.
.


ah minz!! =)
I ran with him from this spot (i.e. esplanade bridge) to the finishing point at the Padang!

such a lovely gf i'm
*grins*

but he told me after that.. actually he pengz when he knew I wanted to run w him.. cos he already c.m.i le~~
he wanted to walk until the last 100m then dash..
oops.

but nevertheless,

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!! MINZ!!
*pompom dance*

he finished at 6h20min!
*clap clap!!*

hee
hope the photographers caputre our pictures at the finishing pt today.
especially me!
'cos...............
i never had my picture taken for all these years
-_-'

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2007 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pat pat* dun fret too much babe... you'll definitely pass the next time. i kenna immediate failure also when i rolled backwards on the slope. plus i failed my basic theory once and advance 3 times. sshhhhh... ;P

 
At 12/04/2007 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee thanks girl! *touched* but u declared it so openly online le!

it's ok i will try harder next time!

never give uP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home