bugs & aches
Wed
wednesday wasn't a very good day for me
other that trying desperately to finish my f/up,
I practically vomitted all my lunch out at the client's place.
But I had no fever or break out in cold sweat, so I tot nothing about it.
until...
my lower back begins to ache badly..
I have had backaches before but not persistently aching like this
i called my mum to book a sinseh appointment and went back to office to put my heavy files and papers before gg to the sinseh.
upon reaching the office, the 1st thing or rather smell that greeted me
was ”麦当当“!On normal days, I will say, "woooo, 好香啊~“
but not today...
the smell of the oily food immediately puts me off and felt the immediate urge to puke..
I just threw my stuff at my table, ignoring the seniors who waved at me, and walked quickly to the toilet, and it all came out.
Yucks!
@ the sinseh
the sinseh felt my pulse and concluded that I got gastric flu. I asked him abt my backache, he said, caused by my gastric flu, full stop.
I was like tniao...gastric flu, i should have gone to the western doc and take MC liao..
i tot he will see and press my back abit
anyway, I just took the chinese medicine in powder form and went back home.
@ home
barely ate some porridge and ate the smelly medicine..
I was feeling worse at night..
threw up again
finally went to the western doc
got an MC and anti-vomit medicine
I could hardly fall asleep tt night
toss n turn
wake up in the middle of the night
toss n turn
sleepp..
wednesday wasn't a very good day for me
other that trying desperately to finish my f/up,
I practically vomitted all my lunch out at the client's place.
But I had no fever or break out in cold sweat, so I tot nothing about it.
until...
my lower back begins to ache badly..
I have had backaches before but not persistently aching like this
i called my mum to book a sinseh appointment and went back to office to put my heavy files and papers before gg to the sinseh.
upon reaching the office, the 1st thing or rather smell that greeted me
was ”麦当当“!On normal days, I will say, "woooo, 好香啊~“
but not today...
the smell of the oily food immediately puts me off and felt the immediate urge to puke..
I just threw my stuff at my table, ignoring the seniors who waved at me, and walked quickly to the toilet, and it all came out.
Yucks!
@ the sinseh
the sinseh felt my pulse and concluded that I got gastric flu. I asked him abt my backache, he said, caused by my gastric flu, full stop.
I was like tniao...gastric flu, i should have gone to the western doc and take MC liao..
i tot he will see and press my back abit
anyway, I just took the chinese medicine in powder form and went back home.
@ home
barely ate some porridge and ate the smelly medicine..
I was feeling worse at night..
threw up again
finally went to the western doc
got an MC and anti-vomit medicine
I could hardly fall asleep tt night
toss n turn
wake up in the middle of the night
toss n turn
sleepp..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home