The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

amk hub promoter

been shopping alot over the weekend, though i'm quite broke now.
been pretty much of an AMK Hub girl now, shopping for working clothes, casual clothes, shoes, groceries, taiwan street snacks, sushi, can all be found there! hoho.

anyway there's this new korean shop in AMK HUb, near the bus interchange and Toast Box, called Beauty Credit..
well the name sounds cheesy, and ya not v appealing.

but when I was looking through flowerpod

here's good stuff raved


think it's some 2 way cake or pressed powder so cute right!

anyway here's the site

Beauty Credit

but it's all in Korean =(

and ya...I want to cut my hair but I can't seem to find a good hair stylist stiLL, ever since, the Kimage guy, Jai, disappear... sad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home