rehi
hiya all,
I know i'm guilty of not updating my blog (yes yes, michie. I hear u screaming away). As much as I want to, but I have been lazy recently...imgaine having return home late at night on weekdays nowadays, on weekends I got to spend quality time with xm...that pretty much left me with no choice.
Lucky me.
I'm on LnE this week! so here I'm sitting comfortably in my room, typing away, excited to post pics of my life! enjoy peepz!
New Balance Real Run!
ah min walking away~ (hey! this is a run lor, not walkathon! run run run!)
but I wasn't any better anyway. This run is really tough. Barely 2 m into the run....There's already an upslope that totally exhaust my legs. and to my utter horror, there are at least 10 up slopes) during the run, not forgetting the running on sand, where each step u take, ya foot juz sinks in...how to run, when walking is already exhausting enough...
My lovely roomie, who got better stamina than me, is such a sweetie~ hee. despite all my pleads to ask her to juz run and let me walk, she still run and check where I'm and push me on~~ awww~ =)
and roomie's kor. the kor who is nice to drive us around, entertained us with his corny jokes, and keep us occupied with all the photos moments.oh ya, I may get a doggie soon! which looks like this
( I can somehow imagine the disapproving look on michie' face ) hee, once this new member arrives, I 'll post more pics!! oh ya my new glasses which i look totally cute in them! A Go- GO~~
tadah!! ( okok, I know, I being thick- skinned again. juz let me indulge in some self-reassuring thinggy ~~)
A GO-Go look
us with a go go specs!Anyway, tomorrow, 6th sept marks my 2nd anniversay of working life. Cheers to my Sept 6th run mates!! It has been a great 2 yrs with you all as fellow run mates!
alrights, I 'm gg to watch tv le. Tata.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home