The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Our 1st overseas trip!! GentinG!

though we are only going to the neighbouring m'sia, it may seem like nothing much to shout about! But it's our 1st trip!! heh heh. I was so excited over it that I could hardly function during work. *oopz*



look at our eager faces! Genting here we come!


after 5 - 6 hrs of coach ride we finally reached! but we reached at abt 6am in the morning...couldn't checked in so we warmed ourselves up with starbucks!

we entertain ourselves with my camera while waiting for rides. Genting is packed with gamblers, kids, mothers. maid but the nice cooling weather juz made up for it.



I'm lazy to write more on genting. :P

anyways,

Verdict: excellent trip!

heh

lazy bum signs off

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lor i prefer to let pictures tell the story

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home