Almost a winner
my heart juz went for a roller coaster ride on sat.
well, I accompanied my dear boy to Courts to buy his shaver. Apparently, Courts had some anniversary celebration and customers get a chance to particpate in games to win prizes!
So there was this number game, where u got to shuffle 9 cards and take the 1st 6 cards out and placed them on the board. THe whole idea is to guess whether the next number is higher or lower.
So I shuffled and pray for good luck to my turtle and handed 6 cards to the person.
MC: LEt's see the 1st number! tADAH! 2!!
Inner me: wahahaha! so easy confirm higher la!
Me: higHER!
Card flipped open n revealed a 3!
inner me: waHAAhaha! easy feat la!
MCee: so now higher or lower?
Inner me + me shouts: confirm Higher!!!
MCee: whoa!!! it's the number 9 !!!
Inner me: This is my day man! big $$ big $$!!!!
Me: LOWER!!!
and it's a 1!!!
wahahah! never knew I could be this heng wor~~ heehee
Me: higher !higher! higher!! so easy ! oh man!
MCee: and your game ends now! 5! ha ha! let's see how u can get thru this!
Inner me: hmmm, the probability of a 4 vs the probability of 6, 7 or 8 is more remote..thus...
Me: HIGHER!!!
The last card slowly flipped open and revealed a number
.
.
.
7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOooooooooo! I won!!!!! *jumps for joy*
MCee: U r so lucky girl! come and pick ya prize now! There are 5 diff envelopes here, take ya pick!!
Me : I want number 2!!!
I was so damn happy and quickly open the envelope to see my prize!!!
and it is.......*drums rolls..............*
MCee: WHoa!!!! gREAT! guess what?!! U can buy this XXXX brand (never heard of brand) DVD Recorder at a special price of $151!!! usual price is $290! U save more than $100 !! WHoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inner me + Me:..............what kind of crap prize is this.......... -_-' nah no thanks, I'll take the souvenior....
now i have got this uncle-ish black bag in my room. another rubbish to add to my dump.
almost ...almost...

2 Comments:
hahaha..oh well..at least u enjoyed the excitment for tt moments...hahhaha
hmmmm mr/miss anonymous please reveal your true self to me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home