The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

chocolates



somehow i chanced upon these pics that I took abt 1yr ++ ago.



It's not exactly the 1st time I tasted Godiva chocos then, but it's certainly the 1st time someone gave them to me as a personal gift.

I couldn't remember how exactly did i managed to extort these 4 precious black gems but indeed they were precious and of 'cos yummy!

Looking back... it's funny how things turn out to be 1 yr later...

things work in an amazing way, yes, indeed.....
.
.
.
anyway, next time, anyone wants to buy me chocos, hee... I dun need Godivas to satisfy my cocoa craving... all i need is a.....
.
.
.
ROYCE!


give them to me anytime!

they are available at Counter: taka basement (at the back of the foodcourt) & Outlet: Suntec (juz outside Carrefour)

Those who never tried these before...I tell ya...U have NEVER eaten chocolates be4..
what's cadburys to these man.... but Mars Bars still rules hee

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 1:24 AM , Blogger john said...

chocolates !!!!!!!
hey, now change type of brand to eat liao huh!!!!!!!

Tis chocolate u intro, look nice...
must try!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home