The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Monday, March 26, 2007

my precious weekend!

Fri:

- one of the unusual fridays that is not spent with my dearie. Went to have a farewell dinner with manager and a group of other colleagues at Wild rocket

Food is pretty good there~ but I totally love the chill out place! Check it out~ it's called wild oats
Not many ppl know about this place though. But it's pretty laid back and quiet. nice~

Sat:

*stressed*
supposed to clean up my AWP for my mgr's review today! and best thing is...all the stuff i did over the weeks boils down to nothing 'cos the client changed their figures yesterday again~ *shake head*

I woke up at 8+ to start working and to my utter horror..my client email me some reports that cannot even tie to the figures reflected....*hot shit* gotta throw back to client again.

anyway, managed to tidy up by 2pm and off to the office I go to hand in my work! Mgr reviewed n passed! *phewz*

Dear came to fetch me via cab on his way back from his wedding dinner with other of his colleagues~ but there was some mis-com betw them n the cab driver. So the cab driver actually had to drop his colleague off at a further location then back track again to send us back to sengkang after dropping his colleague off~ the cab uncle of cos complained la~
i was already sick of the long cab journey due to the constant blasting of aircon, with my blocked nose, I could really hardly breathe properly throughout the journey. In the end, when i got off the cab, I just channelled my pek cek-ness to ah dear...lashing at him why he never tell uncle properly and cause the cab driver to backtrack the same route to his house. *angry*
anyway, I knocked out the moment I reached his house... hehah wanted to watch prince of tennis but before an episode is over...I was already fast asleep.

Sun:
Slept until 11 plus today! so nice! =) it's finally a no-work Sunday! (self declared). went to jln kayu for yummy prata and my fav maggi mee goreng! Hoho! nice!

Then we went to catch TMNT movie! not bad la but ah dear apparently like the movie alot! hee i guess i just like the nostalgia feeling of watching a childhood movie on screen =)
ah xian hymns: "teenage mutant ninja turtles~~teenage mutant ninja turtles~~"

Dinner was at Dian Xiao Er with my mum n dear dear. Had the famous herbal roast duck~ but it wasn't as fantastic as the one I last had in marina sq though hmmm but the pork ribs, lotus soup and poached vege was realli nice =) it's been a while I last dine with my mum le. been so busy lately~ =P

But something ah dear said really warms my heart tonight~ thanks dear =) *hugs*

Think this is going to be hell of a week! last week to pia before my peak ends! jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home