The Skinny Glutton

I can turn the grey skies blue!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

unexpected, perhaps i'm juz so

43 hrs 15 min

that's how long he had left

tears uncontrollably welled up in my eyes when i saw him gg through the immigration for the departure gate but i swallowed down tears, for i think it's pretty ridiculous to wail for such a short seperation.

but still, i couldn't help but feel as though a part of me is lost and gone.

Going through the first day was really really tough. I could feel tears ever ready in my eyes as I was on my way home in the bus, looking out into the runway.

I couldn't help worrying over his safety and dropped by my usual temple to pray for his safety in the foreign land. Silly me~ but i felt so much better, knowing someone greater up there will keep a lookout for him too.

Tired as I was as I slept for barely 4 hrs or so the night before, I dared not sleep for the whole afternoon, as I patiently waited for his call of arrival at the airport. His call came and ended. I was elated but it was heart wrenching too, for he's tens of thousands kilometres away from me. I teared but tried hard to sound normal to not let him worried.

I met my friend for dinner and I felt real better after talking to her and walking along the streets. But strangely, I keep seeing images of him on guys with similiar liking to him. Am i sick or what, gosh...

He called again to give me his hostel room phone number and I instantly brighten up.

I couldn't wait to call him when I'm back home. Hearing his voice has been comforting but he was tried from the flight and we couldn't talk long. I slept well

Sun morning

Standard Chartered Run
10km Challenge

I din train for the run and I certainly have doubts on my ability to keep on running to finish the race.

Nevertheless, he smsed me to give me encouragement and that certainly motivates me!

I'm a proud finisher of the 10km run! I did stop at the 6km mark, but I picked up my heavy legs again at the 7km mark and keep on running with fang to the finishing point. I clocked 1h 30min but i think i should be faster as I started later than the flag-off time. I'm damn proud of myself, it's certainly an achievement for myself!

Smsed him my good running results (personal best, so far) and got a call from him :) real happiness.

I returned home after a BK meal. Home was cold as everyone was out :( Couldn;t help but feel :'( again.

Read my usual forum on how the girls deal with the kinda heartache feeling.
After consolidating the replies, the common and most effective way is to cry it all out and occupy oneself with things

which i did.

I cried to myself for the whole afternoon, since no one's at home. Really shuang.

I kept myself occupied by reading some pre-course materials for my training tml which almost put me to sleep (as usual).

I don't feel that miserable anymore and i guess writing it all out works too.
But I feel tired cos I woke up at 5 am this morning, haven gotten any sleep yet 'cos I'm bent on writing this out. :)

My weakness towards this situation had cerainly shocked myself, and I think bewildered my rooomie too.

I guess I understand myself more through this little episode.hmmmz my analysis;

I am independent but with exceptions.

Positive thinking keeps me going, but I can't be positive all the time.

I'm a happy-go-lucky girl, but I'm not without emotions.

I think I could get through this, but I hope my friends will be there for me, and I know they certainly will. Hor??

by the time i completed this extremely long blog, it's already 44 hrs exactly *thirsty*

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 10:03 PM , Blogger john said...

you are so sweet... and haha cute. cry for the belove one... hahaha.
but tis will envy lot of guy out there lei =)

did't know that u are so so so (full of) emotional.....
Lucky ahminZ... =)

so all the waiting over, can save the tear liao lo =P
(when he know you cry for her, he will be very heat pain, but i believe his love to pain in tis way )

btw, you're quite smart huh!!!!! how come you know AhminZ's Anonymous is me!!!!!

later
John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home